Our Staff Menu
David Thomas PT, MPA
"I specialize in orthopedic manual therapy with an emphasis on sports medicine and spinal mobilization."
University of San Francisco
Master of Public Administration: Health Service Administration
East Carolina University
Bachelor of Science: Physical Therapy
American Physical Therapy Association
California Physical Therapy Association
Independent Physical Therapy Association
Association for Fitness in Business
American Council on Exercise
Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
I became a Physical Therapist because...
"When I was in pre-med at North Carolina State my brother had an accident and required extensive physical therapy. He told me how much the therapists cared and helped him. This is when I changed my major and transferred to East Carolina University to become a Physical Therapist."
What's most exciting about my job?
"I love making a difference in people's lives, helping them help themselves, and enjoying life. I enjoy being able to work with people of all ages and backgrounds."
"I am an avid sports enthusiast. I love being with my family and traveling to warm places. I also enjoy movies, music, and dancing. I refuse to give up and I believe that anything is possible."
- ASTYM System Certified
- Pilates Reformer 1
- Muscle Energy Technique (N.E.S.)
- Evaluation and Treatment of the Lumbar Spine
- PNF 1, Institute of Physical Art
- FO 1, Institute of Physical Art
- Training Patients with Lumbar Dysfunction
- American Therapeutics Industrial Rehabilitation
- Chain Reaction Festival
- Chain Reaction Explosion
- Orthotic Reaction
- Muscle Energy Technique Cervical Thoracic Spine
- McConnell Patellofemoral Treatment Plan
- Functionally Fit for Work: Work Capacity
- Challenge of the Lumbar Spine
- Myofascial Release 1
- Shoulder Surgeries and Injuries
- Australian Approach Treatment of Lumbar Spine
- Pelvic Girdle Muscle Energy Technique
- Concepts in ACL Rehabilitation
- Advanced Spinal Mobilization Techniques
- Sports Medicine and Taping
- TMJ Dysfunctions
- Nag's, Snag's, and PRP's
- Aquatic Stabilization Training ATRI
- APTA Private Practice Conference
- ASTYM System UE and LE
- APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor
- Law and Ethics
- Functional Manual Therapy for the Upper Quarter