“My goal is to provide a motivational and positive environment for healing as well as provide individualized and proactive treatments to get patients back to their ideal performance.”
Sports medicine and post – operative population
Fresno State University, Doctorate in Physical Therapy
Chico State University, BS in Exercise Science
- American Physical Therapy Association
- California Physical Therapy Association
I BECAME A PHYSICAL THERAPIST…
“I love the fact that I can treat my patient’s with manual therapy, therapeutic exercise and education rather than prescribing medication.”
WHAT’S MOST EXCITING ABOUT MY JOB?
“The most exciting part of my job is getting to interact with my patients, building
relationships and supporting them toward their goals.”
Soccer, snowboarding and running.
- Gray Institute: Functional Movement
- CPTA: High Velocity Low Amplitude
- MyoKinesthetic System: Upper Body